Tender for $250m contract issued to Aramco pool of Long Term Agreement (LTA) pool contractors. Saudi Aramco on 2 July issued a tender for modification works at its offshore Berri field to its LTA pool of contractors. The tender sits as job number 64 under Aramco’s Contracts Release and Purchase Order system. Sources estimate the cost of the engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) job could be upwards of USD $250m. The main scope of work on CRPO 64 calls for EPCI work on the replacement of subsea pipelines, subsea valve skids installation, and demolition works at the Berri field.
The contractor needs to replace 17 water injection pipeline volume, at thicknesses of 8 inches, 12 inches, and 16 inches.
The bid submission date is 16 August.
Aramco’s offshore LTA pool consists of:
- Saipem (Italy)
- McDermott International (US)
- Larsen & Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering (India) / Subsea 7 (UK)
- Dynamic Industries (US)
- National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC, UAE)
- Lamprell (UAE/UK) / Royal Boskalis Westminster (The Netherlands)
- Sapura Energy (Malaysia)
- TechnipFMC (France) / MMHE (Malaysia)
- China Offshore Oil Engineering Company (China)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea)