Kuwait National Petroleum Company announces the bid results for the project “Mechanical Maintenance of Refinery and Gas Liquids Production Facilities – Mina Al Ahmadi”.
A total of 6 companies has submitted the proposals. Kuwait based Arabi Enertech K.S.C has submitted the lowest price.
Arabi Enertech has submitted the price of KWD 94,888,888.000.
KNPC invited the bid for Mechanical Maintenance of Refinery and Gas Liquids Production Facilities – Mina Al Ahmadi, in August 2019. KNPC invited a total of 14companies during the bidding stage.
The scope of work requirements is segregated into two major portions “Supply of Manpower Portion” and “Provision of Services Portion”.
The provision of manpower portion covers the supply of skilled and semi-skilled manpower either as Base Maintenance Workforce or as Additional (Temporary) Workforce, to execute different maintenance activities.
Under the supply of Service Portion of the Contract, the Contractor shall carry out specified Maintenance and/or Operation Services tasks and would be accordingly compensated per relevant quoted service lump-sum price and/or unit rates.
The major scope of work comprises the maintenance of the following Zones/equipment:
- Zone 1 (a total of 43 units like Hydrogen Sulphide unit, Nitrogen Plant, Fuel Gas system, etc., )
- Zone 2 (a total of 24 units like desalination water plant, utility boiler plant, LPG Bulk storage etc.,)
- Zone 3 (a total of 28 units like Crude Distillation unit, Firefighting, Hydrogen Production etc.,)
- Zone 4 (a total of 22 units like waste water treatment system, Fire water system, Heavy oil cooling etc., )
- Rotating Equipment Division 1/2
- Main Workshops
- General Areas
The contract duration is 63 Months including 3 Months Mobilization Period