Maysan Oil Energy power station was also known as Maisan Combined Cycle Power Plant is an introduced 840 MW gas-fired power plant in Maysan shire, Iraq.
Maysan Oil Energy power station is owned by the Maisan Combined Cycle Power Plant that Maisan Power Company (MPC), a subsidiary of Raban Al-Safina for Energy Projects (RASEP). It is being constructed by Citic Construction Co. German engineering firm Siemens awarded a contract to deliver two STG5-4000F gas turbines, one SST5-4000 I-L steam turbine, and three SGEN5-2000H generators for the project. Siemens said that the station is expected to produce power starting March 2021, and would be fully operational by the starting of 2022
- Sponsor: Maisan Power Company
- Parent company: Raban Al-Safina for Energy Projects (Rasep)
- Location: Al-Amarah, Maysan Province, Iraq
- Coordinates: 31.8379, 47.1421 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 840 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 840 MW (to start 2021-2022)